Monday, October 4, 2010

Mein Haus (my house)!

What the places/apartments look like in Stuttgart.
Inside the kitchen,,,,yum!
The little kitchen.
The dinning/living room area. Very modern.
Bathroom.
Alex's room.

This is my room that I share with Leila. She is the best roomie ever and yes I should have made the bed before I took the pic but oh well. She likes to sleep with me every night even though we have our own beds. I feel like I’m in the dorms again.

Another angle of the living/dinning room.
View from the balcony.

Germany is just gorgeous in the fall!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics girl! That's funny that Leila sleeps with you! hahahaha! And you make the bed?!?! NEVER ;) j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know, I always thought making the bed was the biggest waste of time..lol

    ReplyDelete